As of now you have the opportunity to charge your vehicle quickly and easily in the Paznaun. The new charging station for electric cars from VLOTTE offers a charging capacity up to 50 kW and is suitable for all electric vehicles on the market with a CCS Combo 2 and a CHAdeMO connector (also for Tesla with a corresponding adapter).
The access of the fast charger is freely accessible, directly in front of Skikönig between Ischgl and Kappl. The use is available to all electric vehicles. So you can best bridge the load time by strolling through Skikönig, bringing your skis to service or being pampered by our colleagues at the Luis Diner.
Everything at a glance:
- Charging power: up to 50 kW
- Connection: CCS Combo 2 and CHAdeMO plugs
- Charging method: fast charge (about 80% in 30 minutes)
- CO2-neutral charging with electricity from 100% Austrian hydropower
- Activation: via various chargingcards or -apps (list of accepted charge cards see www.vlotte.at)
- without charge card via intercharge direct (payment by Paypal or credit card by scanning the QR code)
Detailed information on which chargingcards are accepted, can be found here:
ATTENTION: Depending on which card system you use, different costs may arise. Please check with your card provider for the applicable prices.